Angi Studio takes your privacy seriously and shall handle your personal data with the utmost security and care. In this Privacy Statement you will learn how we handle your data. We advise that you read this Privacy Statement thoroughly.
What data do we collect?
You directly provide Angi Studio with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Fill in a form to download something from our website.
- When you voluntarily sign up to one of our Meetups.
- Voluntarily complete a survey or provide feedback.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
If you agree, Angi Studio collects your data so that we can:
- E-mail you with updates related to our products and services we think you might like.
- Offer relevant content to our users.
If you have agreed to receive marketing updates, you may alwats opt out at a later date. See our e-mail footers to unsubscribe.
What are your data protection rights?
Angi Studio would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Angi Studio for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Angi Studio correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Angi Studio to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Angi Studio erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Angi Studio restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Angi Studio’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Angi Studio transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
- Understanding how you use our website
If you agree, Angi Studio will share your data with our clients, in the purpose of recruiting testers for our usertests.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Angi Studio uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Marketing – Angi Studio uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device. Angi Studio sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for marketing purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
We take photos and videos during the event for our blog posts, social media and promotional material. By coming to the meetup you give us permission to use photos and videos where you may be standing on. Don’t you want this? Let us know on arrival.
Can changes be made to this Privacy Statement?
This Privacy Statement is subject to changes. We therefore advise you to regularly read the Privacy Statement for any such changes.
Questions, remarks, and complaints
If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Statement or the way in which Angi Studio uses your data, you can send an e-mail to [email protected]. If you have a complaint about the way your data is processed, please send an e-mail to [email protected]. Furthermore, you always have the right to contact the competent national data protection authority. In The Netherlands, this is the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.