5 questions to ask before a Design Sprint?
When should I do a Design Sprint?
To Sprint or not to Sprint? We’re huge fans of the Design Sprint, but it isn’t the solutions to all your problems. That’s why we created 5 intake questions to check if the Design Sprint is the right method for you.
A Design Sprint is a right for you if
- You have identified a challenging customer problem. Nobody needs a solution to a problem that doesn’t exist. Difficulty finding the right problems? Start talking to your customers first, to find out their pains.
- Your problem is worth spending 220+ hours on. Don’t go for the small win.
- You’re open to explore new and risky solutions. The more open you start, the better.
- A potential solution feel like a ‘big bet’. Design sprints are great to reduce risk and narrow the uncertainty gap fast.
- You get commitment to clear schedules from your team members. In other words: do decision-makers in your company think this is a problem worth solving?